14 RICHARDS CRESCENT, ROSEBERY
This home has been specifically designed for the family who loves their space.
– 3 massive bedrooms all with built in robes and split system air-conditioners
– Main bathroom features both a shower & bathtub
– Master bedroom complete with a walk-in robe & ensuite
– Large and incredibly functional layout maximising space
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample benchtop space
– Fully air-conditioned and features glistening porcelain tiles throughout
– Entertainers delight with a giant undercover patio perfect for BBQs
– Fully reticulated, low maintenance gardens on a 627m2 block (easement free)
– Double lock up garage with 1 automatic roller door as well as side gate access to the backyard
– Within walking distance to Rosebery Early Learning Centre, Rosebery Primary and Rosebery Middle School
The master suite is generous in size and is located at the front of the property for maximum privacy. It features an excellent sized walk-in-robe and a large-sized ensuite with his & her sinks, extra-large mirror as well as a wall mounted magnified beauty mirror.
This home just goes to show that from the outside, looks can be deceiving. Originally designed as a four bedroom home, the expansive layout allows your family to each have their own individual space.
The open plan kitchen overlooks your substantial lounge area and off to the side you have an additional room which has been previously utilised as a formal dining room.
Whether you’re a family looking for somewhere quiet to bring up the kids, or an investor looking for a high-quality addition to your portfolio, make the time to inspect 14 Richards Crescent. Excellently designed and beautifully finished, if you’re after something modern, in the perfect location, look no further!
Year Built: 2008
Land Area: 627sqm
Council Rates: $1,738.80 p/a
Status: Vacant Possession